Some companies pay $1500 for referrals for Senior SAP consultants. You should try for more than $500, except perhaps for Junior SAP Consultants. SAP Trainers may not get you as much as $1500, try $1000.
Companies may pay recruiters 30% of the first year salary for a placement. A serious recruiter should cut you in for a part of that percentage.
__________________________________________________ _____________ dsl internet providersBest Web Hosting
Finders Fees for Making Connections with Consultants
Pinpoint Resources, Inc. is a consulting resource firm that connects client organizations with highly experienced independent Organizational Development, Training and Performance, and Human Resource professionals for a variety of business improvement initiatives. At Pinpoint Resources, our mission is to provide the valuable link between companies in search of flexible resources with specialized competencies, and highly skilled independent consultants.
At Pinpoint Resources, we pride ourselves on building a trustful and mutually beneficial bond between us and our consultants. With that thought in mind, we have developed a finders fee program to reward you for all consultant or project referrals you send to our company.
Here are seven tips to help you make your fortune in finder's fees.
1. A finder simply introduces a buyer to a seller for a fee. He does not become involved in the sales process and is not an agent acting on behalf of the seller.
2. The best areas to earn finder's fees are those in which you already have expertise and interest. For example, if you are an expert on airplanes and have connections in the aviation industry, you could earn finder's fees finding suitable planes for those needing them.
3. Protect yourself with written contracts. Also, document all efforts you have made to earn your finder's fee.
4. You can earn finder's fees in many areas including equipment (used or new), equipment leasing, finding locations for franchises or vending, scarce materials,
commodities, financing, et cetera.
5. Connections are the inventory of a finder. You are being paid to find something of value by someone who doesn't know where (or doesn't have the time) to find it. Your knowledge of where and who to get something from is invaluable information that people are willing to pay for.
In the United States, a finder's fee is the compensation given to an intermediary in a business transaction. Usually, there is a causal relationship between the one party and the intermediary (the finder), another relationship between the finder and the second party, and the two parties of the transaction would not have met if it weren't for the work of the finder. Such compensation is common in business and is regulated by contractual agreements and law in the United States. A finder's fee can also be a gift from one party of the transaction, who feel morally obligated that the profits of the transaction be shared with the finder for making that transaction possible.
.................................................. ........................ Cheap SEO