Announcement

Collapse

New Threads For This Fourm Will Be Moderated - Please Make Sure The New Thread Is Appropriate For This Forum

Please make sure that you check the most appropriate forum to post your new thread. This is the only forum that requires each thread to be moderated because of past problems with members of the community posting their threads in this forum versus forums that are more relevant to their topic.
See more
See less

Tips for increase your business ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for increase your business ?

Hello
    Why am I starting here? Because I know it's easy to get caught up in a cycle of negativity right now but if you want to succeed you absolutely MUST rise above it. People are still going to buy no matter what the economy is doing. It's YOUR job to position your products and services as the ones they buy.

So how do you do that? Here are three tips to get you started.

1. Dance with the one who brought you. In other words, now is not the time to abandon the marketing strategies and tactics that got you here. A lot of business owners will be tempted to cut back, especially their marketing. This is a mistake. If anything, you should increase your marketing now.

However, by increasing your marketing I don't necessarily mean increasing how much you spend. It's perfectly acceptable to find low-cost or no-cost marketing methods to still keep the momentum going. One word of warning -- there's no such thing as a free lunch. Chances are you're going to pay somewhere, and that payment could very well be your time. Before you rush into doing something you end up regretting, take a hard look at the real cost. Would you be better off doing something that might cost more but doesn't suck up time you could be using to make money?

Here are some tactics you can do right now to increase your exposure without necessarily costing you much (if anything):

a. Start an email newsletter, or if you already publish one, increase the frequency you send it out. (Weekly is best. The more often your list hears from you, the more responsive they'll become.)

b. Hold a free teleclass. Make sure you come up with a really great special offer to turn your listeners into customers.

c. Go buy a new dress and hang out on the social networking scene. Okay, I'm kidding about the dress. But if you aren't making the social networking rounds, you're missing major business opportunities. No it's not a waste of time (unless you let it become one).
    Rackmount LCD
    1U server
    2U rackmount
    Rackmount server

Re: Tips for increase your business ?

To start business it's take a risk,I would like to suggest you first that you should keep mind all the strategies, best plans to start your business.First do mind set about business completely then think which business is best with long-term stability.Before start your business you have to make many plans and best planning strategies for to grow your business.
    Intraday tips

Comment

thank you for share

Comment

good l think so

Comment

You will need to market your services/products continuously. This is because the more people that get exposed to your offerings the more likely the same people are like to pay for your products or services. Also keep refining your products to make them more competitive and seek to answer the customers main concerns.

Comment

You don't have to reinvent the wheels again, but what you need to do is to get creative with your marketing strategy. By this I mean, employ new ways to get more people to inquire about your products. For example, you can choose to find a suitable social media influencer in your niche, and collaborate with them to bring your services to the public. You'll never ran out of ideas to create awareness about your business and attain growth through proper marketing.

Comment

Despite the fact that we're all living in a digital age, you can still decide to go old school with flyers and poster to spread the word about your business. You can also go for a sidewalk chalk writing and highlight your special menu in the case of a restaurant. You can also decide to use your surrounding and blend that with your imagination to bring your marketing genius to life.

Comment

Working...
              X