Announcement

Collapse

New Threads For This Fourm Will Be Moderated - Please Make Sure The New Thread Is Appropriate For This Forum

Please make sure that you check the most appropriate forum to post your new thread. This is the only forum that requires each thread to be moderated because of past problems with members of the community posting their threads in this forum versus forums that are more relevant to their topic.
See more
See less

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just register and want to say Hello everyone
    I am new here and very much happy to be a part of this community.
    wayne dyer

Comment

• polardsmith1
      polardsmith1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Re: Hello everyone

Hello..Friend

Welcome to the small busniess . I hope you enjoy to the small busniess

• jakehurley
      jakehurley commented
      Editing a comment

Welcome to the forum,Hope you enjoy your stay here.

• B2Bexpert
      B2Bexpert commented
      Editing a comment

Welcome and Hope you are fine and enjoying stay here.Thanks

I ve just finished my registration and placed first thread...hoping to stay here and meet some good friends and potential clients.I am a trader/money manager with a great portfolio and my offer is managed account 100 % insured against losses!In case of a loss you ll be refunded!Check my offer Finance/Accounting/Tax hope you ll like it and hope we ll enjoy in our potential collaboration

Take care and regards,

Pro Trader
    Last edited by Pro trader; 02-17-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• juliensauctionsinfo
      Editing a comment
      Re: Hello everyone!

Hello friends!!!I am new to this forum...I have to enjoy very much here..this is very helpful to every users thank you

• RyanCyntron
      RyanCyntron commented
      Editing a comment

Welcome Pro Trader ...........

Best Wishes
      Ryan Cyntron

• matt.john
      matt.john commented
      Editing a comment

hello folks it me matt john i m new one on this forum hope spend a good time with you guys.

Hi dudes,
    I am 20 years old.My name is Jenny and I am new member of this forum.I hope I will have a nice stay here with all of you.
    Thanks!
    Regards jenny!
    Jenny Jenna

Comment

Hello Everyone,
      I live in El Segundo, California. My name is Michelle Oslon and I signed up several weeks ago for small business HR discussion. I work in Cornerstone HR Advantage LLC . I am here to make friends and network and I look forward to becoming aquainted with the forum. If you have any query related to HR solutions & laws, then you can send me PM.

Comment

Do you have this feeling? it becomes more and more difficult to make Money, Some people say use water making money is really a good idea ,why? and how to use water make money? about this point ,do you have any good ideas ?
        In my opinion , With the global warming, I think make the water to ice is one of the good ways to make money ,In modern society, Ice has thousands of uses, For example, In some fast-food restaurants、Use of refrigeration equipment 、Medical use and so on .so we can Seize this business opportunities and make more money from water
        Do you have any good suggestions ? Welcome to discuss here.
        Regards
        Kace

Comment

• kace
          kace commented
          Editing a comment
          Re: How to make money from water?

Originally posted by justafive View Post
          That is amazing, how it can possible to make money through water? I think that it is only a idea not a solid business.
          It isn't only an idea,it's a truth.You can make water into ice or sell the ice machine ,and then sell the product to the purchaser,such as the market,hotel,frozen food buyer or seller and so on .In a word it is make money from water.

• orangeblossomcatering
          Editing a comment

Do the process of normal water to mineral water and supply it on your comfortable price.

• kace
          kace commented
          Editing a comment

Make the water into Ice .Then sell the ice. WATER-ICE
          Originally posted by orangeblossomcatering View Post
          Do the process of normal water to mineral water and supply it on your comfortable price.

Hi, I am Ryan........ I signed up few days back but this is my first post to say hello to all..........
        If you need help on Payroll solutions you can ask.......

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Chattsms
          Chattsms commented
          Editing a comment
          Re: Hello Everyone!!!

I am also new in this community so welcome ..

Hi dear friends my name is Gulfam,I am new in this forum today just came here for getting new friends and learn lot of new things...
        Entertainment | Love with Parents | General Knowledge | Marketing Rules | Seo Free Tricks

Comment

Hi all,

We are a team of cartoon character mascots design.And we now running a small business on SmartMascots.com
          We think we have competitive advantage in service and fees,but short of marketing skills.Then we found this forum,a wonderful place we can learn a lot of marketing knowledge.And so glad to be a part of you.
          Of course,we will also share our professional knowledge in our field to help your business.We learn from you,you learn from me,everyone likes a win-win situation.
          Cheers

Comment

• wilkingalen
            wilkingalen commented
            Editing a comment
            Re: Cartoon Mascots Design for small business - Smartmascots Studio

If you want your logo, a unique attraction, and then use the animation. Can not only make your design attractive and appealing, but only in their expressions and body language to convey the right message.

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum, like most of you I am trying to get a little help with my business!!

We are a small business called TNT Air Products Ltd, based in Manchester. We have developed a wonderful product which is selling very well and we have over 50 shops already buying our products. Our websites are www.tnt-airproducts.co.uk and www.deepimpactplantcare.co.uk.

Our turnover is around 8k per month already and we are just coming into our Peak Season March - September. We have a proactive telesales arrangement which is working fantastic.

However at present we are paying off the set up costs and outstanding debts, and are struggling with cash flow.

This will be a great opportunity for someone to invest a quite small amount to improve cash flow and buying power. The cash flow will be also used to obtain a licence for future products.

I am confident that we have fantastic products and this is a great chance for someone to get a great return on investment.

Regards

Lee
          Last edited by Lee Crabtree; 03-12-2012, 11:12 AM. Reason: caps

Comment

Hello my dear friends how are you but i m fine and i m a new in this forum please share this information for smallbusinessforum..........

Comment

How to find some information that is related to us in the forum?

Comment

• jessica_david
              jessica_david commented
              Editing a comment
              Re: Discover

you can use the search bar for it, type your keyword or phrase and it will display most relevant results according to your keyword or search phrase

Hi
            I am a new member here on smart small business forum.
            SEO Expert Dubai | SEO Services in Dubai | SEO Services UK

Comment

• dangtrung77
              dangtrung77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Re: New Member

Welcome. Sharing and learning with everyone here.

• alen12345
              alen12345 commented
              Editing a comment
              Re: New Member

Hello Roald, you get more benefits about business with the help of this sites.

I am Hirrok and newbie of this community. I am going to start my own business website in short time and wanted to increase my business knowledge and information. I hope I'll learn and share many things here.
            Life is simple, it's just not easy.

Comment

Hi just signed up we are Rejuvenated cosmetics we sell a wide range of big brand cosmetics and beauty products as well as running a blog offering lots of advice and tips of your health and beauty regime as well as news on the latest products and beauty industry developments.

Comment

Hello friends I am a new in this forum

Comment

• waleeed007
                  waleeed007 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Re: Hello Friends…..

Hello bros. i am also new to this forum.hope enjoy.
              Working...
              X