Announcement

Collapse

New Threads For This Fourm Will Be Moderated - Please Make Sure The New Thread Is Appropriate For This Forum

Please make sure that you check the most appropriate forum to post your new thread. This is the only forum that requires each thread to be moderated because of past problems with members of the community posting their threads in this forum versus forums that are more relevant to their topic.
See more
See less

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jac
    started a topic Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

hello everyone,
    I am new member of this forum

• goldengateseo
    replied
    Can some of you view my website to provide me with some constructive criticism and tell me if my messaging is clear and compelling from a professional service standpoint?
    Last edited by goldengateseo; 09-19-2018, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• directline
    replied
    Hello Everyone. I am new to this community and am excited to learn from and gain valuable tips from like minded people who understand business. I would love it if everyone could give me some feedback of of my small business page and see if there is anything that you recommend to improve it. Thank you for the assistance and feedback.
    We offer Answering Service for small business in retail, hospitality, hotel and motels 24/7. Direct Line can help bring sanity to your business!

Leave a comment:

• JohnForrest
    replied
    Hi Jac, welcome to the forum. I am also new here.

Leave a comment:

• sam9604
    replied
    Hello Friends, I'm new to this forum, but very curious to learn some business fundamental from this forum, I hope you guys will help me.

Study Today

Leave a comment:

• Snizhana
    commented on 's reply
    Qualify the leads

Once you have a list of identified companies you must review to ensure they are real opportunities. Some areas to think about include:
    • Do you have the right contacts to get started?
    • Do you have the right services to offer them?
    • How can their website help you understand them better?
    • Do you have any conflicts of interest in pursuing this company?
    • Does this client have growth potential or would it be a quick job?
    • Who makes the decisions? How can you reach them?

• emilyrose
    replied
    Welcome Jac!!

Leave a comment:

• emilyrose
    replied
    Hi everyone I am new to this forum, hoping to get insights from here and wish will enjoy the community.

Leave a comment:

• Snizhana
    replied
    Welcome Jac

Leave a comment:

• Marta
    commented on 's reply
    Finding potential clients and identifying new opportunities can be done through networking events, tenders listed in newspapers and industry magazines and headlines in newspapers about new projects and industry seminars. Keep an eye on your industry and stay aware of new developments.

Track the companies you approach in a database (you could use Microsoft Excel or Access). Tracking should cover the obvious things (company contact details etc.) as well as details of what was discussed, potential works, actions and more.

• travel2016
    replied
    Was gone for awhile it is great to be back and sharing ideas with other professional service firms

Leave a comment:

• priyane75
    commented on 's reply
    Greeting from Priya!
    Nice to see you all.

• homesmitth
    i agree with these....

• Ace
    replied
    It been awhile, I am happy to be back!

Leave a comment:

• Snizhana
    commented on 's reply
    It is true in professional servicing business that you must focus on the core objective, just as with the balls once you catch one, you move onto the next until you have achieved all your goals or at least your most important ones.

Of all the skills needed to succeed, I would say the focus is up there with the top 3 along with enthusiasm and determination.
Working...
X