How can I get my keyword up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my keyword up?

I am working for the Mobile Development Experts.
    I am doing blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting to get the SERP of the keyword “iPhone application development”. Back links for this page is 27. But, I can’t understand why I am not getting the result. Can you suggest me some idea for this.

My link for this page is http://www.mobiledevelopmentexperts....velopment.html.

Re: How can I get my keyword up?

You can also use social networking to increase traffic to your web site.. Article submission sites can be also helpful!
    Chennaimoms.com

Comment

Get back links form the reputed domains like .edu and .org and .gov with high PR because Google will give more impressions for these back links and even concentrate in Social networking too due to bring up the traffic.
      Seo companies | Hire Seo Expert | SEO packages | SEO Company | Seo Marketing services | SEO pricing

Comment

may be you are not promoting your site's pages in correct manner. and the back links which you are getting are must be quality back links..
        best car loan rates
        |
        guaranteed auto loan

Comment

Hi

It depends on the quality of backlinks and keywords you are going to optimize, the page given by you is an inner page of your site.

thanks
          Online Press Release Distribution

Comment

Comments on blogs may be helped you to improve your keyword ranking. Forums and article submission are also great way to increased ranking of keywords.

Comment

If you want to get your keyword raking so you can do Social bookmarking, Article submission, Directory submission, Forum posting, Link wheel and blog posting. These all are the best way to get your keyword up.
              electric fireplace logs

Comment

Giving answer of this question in a sentence isn't possible. There is 200+ facts which are use for determine the ranking of search result.

2 - 4 points are most important for getting ranked high.

1) Content rich Webpage with great URL structure
                2) Keywords placements in Title and other importance area
                3) Quality linking
                Find here thousand of suppliers, Wholesalers, manufacturers at single place.

Comment

1)Do quality link link building for a specific set of keywords.
                  2)Participate in Forum posting with signatures and Blog commenting in do follow sites.
                  3)Collect backlinks.
                  4)Fresh content.

Comment

You should do forum posting, social bookmarking, blog comments for your website.
                    Game Boards | Gears Manufacturers | Web Design Delhi

Comment

Be sure to do create quality backlinks for your site and of course content is king so you better provide that. I think if you do both you'll go places for sure but if you are kinda lazy doing those then don't expect to see great result since its not an overnight success.
                      Find pc health advisor buy .

Comment

Social bookmarking sites have a good high page rank. if you submitted your website in it then it gives quality high page rank backlink for your site. It is a one way & permanent backlink.
                        english language courses and learn english in the uk

Comment

You can do
                          1- Forum Posting
                          2- Article Submission
                          3- Social Bookmarking
                          4- Get Theme Links
                          5- Copy Content. Use Fresh content.
                          3c Sports Village Sec 78 Noida | 3c Sports Village

Comment

You can use social media marketing techniques. And promote your keywords. And also use link Exchange. Link Exchage is a best techniques for get keyword up. It is theme base link building. Some time called Two way link building. It is quality type of link building.
                            fragrance direct discount code

Comment

Working...
                            X