*Facebook making people unsociable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Facebook making people unsociable

Don't you think that Facebook, twitter and gadgets like I Phone making people more and more unsociable?

I would like to hear your views on it.
    Appreciation Letter|Rental Agreement Template|Action Plan Template

Re: *Facebook making people unsociable

In my opinion, it is the opposite. It just paved way to a wider form socializing which I think is good enough.
    Overseas consultants in India

Comment

Re: *Facebook making people unsociable

In my own opinion also, I don't think that it is more unsociable, maybe it depends to the user/people
      [url=http://www.nicholassieben.com/]Acupuncture NYC[/url] | [url=http://www.neuronglobal.com/]New York Web Development[/url]

Comment

I think that it's a bit of both. So I have to agree and disagree with the people who are posting on here. The thing is that we are so consumed in the phones that we have, that we don't care for the world around us. I mean I get that they are these great things that we can use and pretty much have the world at our fingers, but they are also bad because we don't that much to each other. So I do think that Facebook and all these sites are good because we are able to connect with people we had forgotten about, but they are also bad because we care way too much about them.

Comment

either way of the two, social media such as Facebook sometimes can help people get in touch more with each other. In terms of being unsociable i think for an example you are in a gathering and you need to socialize with people because you're their acquaintance but in opposite you are just doing Facebook with your phone and not talking to them at all this means that you are being unsociable.

Comment

Working...
          X