Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Marketing – Feedback

Good day all,
    I've been doing SEO for many years and the new buzz seems to be in the social arena.
    I have not taken the time to learn all this and really dont care too. However i dont want to miss out if this is something i should be learning.
    I was hoping this was just a phase and would fizzle out, but its not looking that way.

How many of you old timers have adapted to these new techniques?
    And have you found using these social tools actually help?

Any feedback/comments appreciated. Thanks
    Price List Template

Re: Social Marketing – Feedback

yes, Now-a days social media markting actualy help to promote your business in much better manner. like to post in twitter and facebook ect.
    daily deals in sydney

Comment

Well, some people "say" that they are having a lot of good results from it but you should also know that there are a lot of businesses getting into trouble because of the wrong use of those social marketing sites. my suggestion is that before you get into using any of those sites, understand them first and respect their rules and regulations.
      OSHAcampus.com

Comment

In order for any business to succeed they need to be at the forefront of all the new techniques that are out there. If you are doing something for quite some time and something new comes out, I wouldn't recommend jumping into it, but at least get familiar with its use and apply it to your business at a minimal level. While you might not want to trouble yourself with learning new tricks, keep in mind that technology is very advanced today, and if you stay on the sidelines your competitors will soar right past you.
        Gary Barzel Manager of Business Development
        FastUpFront: Business Cash Advance and Small Business Loans Company
        Twitter | Facebook

Comment

I am using social media for my business and I can say that it is one of the best ways to increase traffic and brand awareness.
          Last edited by johnBMitchell; 09-11-2012, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Trying to find out what I would need to major in to do social media marketing and some good universities to go to. I have found I would like that a lot and just trying to get an idea. If it is social media marketing I apologize, google has not been too helpful.
            Buy Icons | Download Icons

Comment

Social media marketing plays an important role to increase the site's visibility in search engine result pages. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are the popular social networking sites. You can share site's link on these sites to generate traffic.
              Buy Sildenafil Citrate | Buy Modalert 200 | Buy Sildenafil Citrate Online | Buy Modafinil | Buy Modafinil Online

Comment

Working...
              X