Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google local listing?

Hi All,
    I heard a lot about google local listing but i do not that how to do google local listing? Please help me to know .
    Thanks in advance
    website design | Polo Shirt | Australia free classifieds Ads

Re: Google local listing?

There are probably 2 best ways to do a Google local listing.

1. Sign up to Google+ then in the lower right hand part of the page for your account you should be able to see a create a Google page button. Set up a page.

2. Sign up for Google places. This requires a physical address and mail verification.

You can also try to get on google maps as well if you have a brick and mortar business.

Comment

Re: Google local listing?

How to optimize google local listing ? Search Engines.
      Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

Comment

A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings. It is an effective for business.

Comment

A Google Places listing gives you an immediate edge when marketing to your local area. Not only does it show up high in search results, if properly optimized, but it also allows for user reviews of your services and products. Simply being listed gives you a boost in rankings for your main website and therefore leads to more traffic.

Comment

A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings.

Best Teeth Whitening in Delhi

Comment

Working...
            X