Announcement

Collapse

New Blog Features

We added a blog feature to the Small Business Forum. Please share your thoughts, strategies and tips with our community of over 35,000 members and get instant exposure for your business!
See more
See less

SEO without backlinks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO without backlinks?

Are external backlinks a must?
    Is it not likely to achieve high rankings with no one linking to your site?
    I ask this because I don't see any practical way to get external backlinks.
    Maybe I should also be asking how do you get backlinks without either trading or paying for them.
    fast food coupons | ice cream coupons | kfc coupons 2012

Re: SEO without backlinks?

Even I don't do much of backlinking for my blog as well. I hate doing so since it is such of a burden to create backlinks for your blog. Thanks for the alternative by the way..

Comment

1. Blog Commenting
      2. Article Directories
      3. RSS Directories
      4. Web Directories
      5. Social Bookmarking
      6. Web 2.0 Sites
      7. Video Sites
      8. Angela’s Backlinks
      9. Forums
      10. Guest Posting
      11. Internal Links

Comment

Originally posted by aijing1314 View Post
        Maybe I should also be asking how do you get backlinks without either trading or paying for them.
        If your site is worth linking and worth the time to visit, people are going to definitely link to it. other than that, you can do SEO for it to build links for it and it does not require paying or buying links or link exchanges. if nobody is linking to your site, you probably might want to think about changing your content, upgrading your products or services, etc. etc.
        OSHAcampus.com

Comment

You can also get high ranking in the search engines for good content even without backlinks But if you do backlinking with having fresh and quality content you will got more good results for your site.
          Jenny Jenna

Comment

It can not possible now. Backlinks most important part of SEO that help to bring the keywords on rank at various search engine like google yahoo or bing
            RCC Chimney Construction Company in India |Slipform Construction Company In India

Comment

Working...
            X