Announcement

Collapse

New Blog Features

We added a blog feature to the Small Business Forum. Please share your thoughts, strategies and tips with our community of over 35,000 members and get instant exposure for your business!
See more
See less

Firefox or chrome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox or chrome

Which one is good
    Firefox or chrome?

Re: Firefox or chrome

I'm using both browsers and I found Google chrome is the best due to its amazing services and fast speed.
    Jenny Jenna

Comment

According to me Firefox is best browser as compare of Chrome. It has lots of cool features such as pop-up blocker/built-in multiple search tools, tabbed interface, and built-in RSS reader. It has powerful capabilities of extensions and easy to use.
      Spinx INC. - Web Design Company in Atlanta, Your Creative Web Solutions Partner.

Comment

I prefer Firefox because there are more add-ons available. I used to use Chrome extensively, but had problems with it. So I'm back to FF.
        Denise Taylor from SiteSell Answers
        Don't Build a Website, Build an e-Business. Freedom, flexibility, independence

Comment

i use chrome, firefox is too buggy and slow. though i did have issues with chrome last week that almost brought me back to firefox

Comment

i always love to use Chrome
            its my most favorite web browser
            Tours Skagway

Comment

I always prefer Firefox.
              Full Fun Place Funny Desktop Backgrounds

Comment

No doubt!
                Firefox is better then chrome.
                Christmas Gift Baskets

Comment

I always used to prefer Mozilla Firefox..

Comment

There was a time when the comparison included IE 9, but, after some time that I have been using IE 9, it is still pretty much the same as to before. Slow as usual specially in opening new websites or new windows. Anyways, regarding the poll, I think I am going to switch my vote from firefox to chrome now that I have the new version of FF. I just keep on getting confused with the new keyboard shortcut keys and with Chrome, it never changes.
                    OSHAcampus.com

Comment

No doubt!
                      Chrome is the best.
                      House Cleaning Red Bank

Comment

Firefox is best to surf the net , quick and easy to handle ...

Comment

I use both, but Mozilla is much better than chrome. It has fast browsing speed.
                          Sponsored Reviews | Buy Reverbnation Plays | Free Twitter Followers

Comment

Firefox is best for security and chrome for speed. Firefox is more good to do seo work as it has plug in and add on that help in doing seo work.
                            daily deals in sydney

Comment

My favourite browser is mozila firefox... firefox is so friendly for seo works.. and for internet surfing.... firefox is very easy...
                              Ad agency | Advertising Agency | SEO forum | SEO services in delhi | Silk Fabric in USA | Vastu | Advertising agency in india | Earth Copia 2 |Fashion & LifeStyle | Ad agency in delhi | Advertising agency in delhi |

Comment

Working...
                              X