This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning Your Business??

If you have ever considered or even dreamed of going into business for yourself, you've already engaged in some degree of business planning. Most likely your planning was intertwined with your thoughts about the personal issues that accompany a decision to start your own business.
    So, writing a plan, or using the completed plan?

Re: Planning Your Business??

Here are the tips to planning a business

A budget isn't the same thing as a plan
    Don't ignore your customers
    Don't shortchange the competition
    Expect the unexpected
    Don't forget what makes you unique
    people searches
    criminal reports

Comment

You need to get an accountant. An accountant help to plan your business with legal and evan relocated services.

accounting services
      accounting service
      accountants London
      Last edited by JasmineDesuja; 07-11-2011, 07:27 AM. Reason: Words Mistake
      company formation
      Start a company
      company set up

Comment

Nice tips sharing amrita good job...But i have some tips for planning your business.....

• Your business plan should be the roadmap for your business
        • The business plan needs to forecast the future and budget for it
        • Cash-flow planning is fundamental these days
        • Successful planning and budgeting require good management information –both financial and non-financial
        • Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can give you advance warning when things start to go wrong
        • SWOT analysis is a useful tool to use in your planning
        • Business continuity should be a specific part of the business plan
        • Diversify. Don’t overlook less dramatic but equally disastrous scenarios

I hope would like this tips for business planning..
        Thanks for....
        Jenkins Business Forms
        Printable Business Forms
        Business Forms

Comment

Business plan is one of the most critical point in successful working of any organization.
          It should precise and communicated to everyone so that the goals are achieved to maximize profit.
          credit cards in Bangalore

Comment

Business plan is one of the most critical point in successful working of any organization. A business plan is a formal statement of a set of business goals, the reasons why they are believed attainable, and the plan for reaching those goals. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.
            Marketing Plan | Marketing Plans | Business Plans | Marketing Services | Business Consultant

Comment

Planning your business needs a lot of thinking.
              You need to consider all the following points while planning you business:-

1. Name of your business
              2. Vision
              3. Mission statement
              4. Goals and objectives
              5. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT)
              6. Strategic action plan
              7. Financial plan
              8. Measuring and evaluation
              Small Business in India | Buying Leads | India Finance

Comment

Although that having a Business Plan has many advantages for example for being able to also communicate better with third parties, giving them in better insight into your business and your objectives. Although - also because I currently am still operating on a rather small scale - I am more inclined to call my Business Plan a Business Model keeping it rather simple and flexible.

All the Best,
                To your Happy - Home Business - Inspiration,
                HP
                Read more about Graphical Design and Online Marketing at:

http://eds-newsfacts.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello friends nice detail posting i like this.... But I have some planning and development of your business....

Quotations to Inspire Better Business Planning

Here are some quotations to motivate and inspire the planning and development of your business:
                  • Rise early, work hard, strike oil. (J Paul Getty)
                  • The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb grey hairs (Irish proverb)
                  • A chicken doesn't stop scratching just because worms are scarce (Grandma's Axiom)
                  • A wise man turns chance into good fortune. (Thomas Fuller. Gnomologia, 1732)
                  • A great fortune depends on luck, a small one on diligence. (Chinese proverb)
                  • Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get (Ray Kroc)
                  • I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. (Stephen Lea****)
                  • Success is more attitude than aptitude. (Anonymous)
                  • If, at first, you don't succeed, try again. (Proverb)
                  • If, at first, you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.(Los Angeles Times Syndicate)
                  • There is nothing more difficult...than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. (Niccolo Machiavelli)
                  • If you want truly to understand something, try to change it. (Kurt Lewin)
                  • Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
                  • You cannot travel on the path until you become the path itself. (Gantana Bouddha)
                  • There is no top. There are always further heights to reach. (Jascha Heifetz)
                  • For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions. (Lao-tse)
                  • It is not best that we should all think alike; it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races. (Mark Twain)
                  • It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult. (Seneca)
                  • It is a myth, not a mandate, a fable not a logic, and symbol rather than a reason by which men are moved. (Irwin Edman)
                  • Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. (Albert Einstein)
                  • Every wall is a door. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

I hope would u like this......
                  Thanks for....
                  Home Theater Seating

Cinema Theater Seating Chairs

Leather Home Theater Seating

Comment

I love all tips, some of the reasons businesses fail is because owners over-estimate revenue and under-estimate expenses. So in your plan you need to be realistic about expenses, especially where you're funding will come from initially.

Anyways very nice information.
                    Search Sarnia apartment rentals in wide portfolio. Niagara Falls apartment rentals & Burlington apartment rentals are also good options.

Comment

The key to bright what goals are realistic and individual is experience. If you are a business owner, you may visit your accountant. The essence of imperative planning is to focus on the long term.
                      team building

Comment

Hi,

A successful businessman is the one who always implies on effective planning and scheduling of work. It gives the outline of the time and effort to be put so that the work is completed within the specified timeline and budget.

Thanks
                        Virtual Offices
                        Virtual Office Phone Answering
                        Live Virtual Receptionist

Comment

Hello Johanng,
                          New business planing I am involved too.I think online business is now the best ideas and maximum return in here.
                          Discover a New Info-Based Online Business
                          Today! Change The Way You Earn a SERIOUS Income!

Comment

It depends on the business or venture. But, in short yes, planning will usually make a big difference. Creating a business plan is a very key part of keeping your imagination in check, and a good business plan will take a few weeks to prepare after all the
                            criminal lawyer toronto

Comment

I think the first thing is the knowledge and the experience of the business in which you want to do.If you will be the layman in business then how much budget you have,it does not matter because you could not run your business properly and meet the challenges if you have not the proper knowledge and experience.
                              Franchises Information for the UK
                              Last edited by StuardJames; 09-17-2011, 01:12 AM.
                              StuardJames

Comment

Working...
                              X