Business and finance dissertation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business and finance dissertation

u should ask or discuss your disseration topics with your supervisor professor, as he/she might give u some ideas and as he/she might not want any non-familar topics. If i were to select a topic, i probably find one relating to stock markets like proving or disproving the random walk theory.

Re: Business and finance dissertation

Hi Friends,
    u should ask or discuss your disseration topics with your supervisor professor, as he/she might give u some ideas and as he/she might not want any non-familar topics. If i were to select a topic, i probably find one relating to stock markets like proving or disproving the random walk theory.
    Thanks.
    android developer
    iphone applications
    asp.net development

Comment

Financial management involves many complex practices and processes, including management and financial aspects of maintenance and identifying and managing risks.
      beacon score

Comment

Choose something that you like, but also do something that will help you down the road. Something that you can take with and use again. Look at Ben Bernanke, he did his on the great depression, he's using his knowledge today for sure!

Comment

The problem with insider trading is I feel I'd struggle to get reliable data, I do have two professors in my university who have published numerous papers on the topic and they are probably the two top professors in the department. Being able to work with one of them supervising me would be an excellent learning experience but I'm not sure the topic would be the best for me.

Comment

http://www.frankingmachinesuppliers.co.uk/

Comment

The people who have money to invest can go for *****, even they have other options means stock market, investment in gold etc. to utilize their capital. But most of the people go for ***** Why?
              pet medicine

Comment

Working...
              X