X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas?

Hi all,
    just a quick question.
    I am looking to start up a business from home and I have some venture money to invest in it but I am stuck for ideas as to what to do. A few float around but I always seem to shut my own ideas down...Sucks...So any tips, ideas, low cost start up ideas?
    Thanks
    Paul
    Paul Bartholomew rambles on Business

Re: Any ideas?

Hi Paulbart1,
    Your question is a little too broad. You need to tell us a little bit about your own skills and interests before we can help you with specific advice. A business that is just right for one person, won't work for others, there is no one size fits all. Is there anything that you are good at. Do you have any previous experiences working in any fields.
    Gary Barzel Manager of Business Development
    FastUpFront: Business Cash Advance and Small Business Loans Company
    Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Thanks for replying so quickly.
      I have strong work backgrounds that have helped me develop a good level of communication. I also use to sell on ebay and make a good amount of money there. Preferably I am aiming to work online and develop an online business selling a service or product. I have good knowledge of online and online marketing but I just cannot come to think of what business I would like to set up online.
      My main interests include Blogging, Online Businesses, Networking and Marketing.
      Paul

Comment

Did you have a specific product that you sold on ebay or was it just random things? Is it possible for you to sell on your own site that which you sold on ebay? If your main interests include blogging, networking, and ,marketing then your pretty much set up for an online business. Perhaps you can offer your marketing expertise for startups or even existing companies.
        Gary Barzel Manager of Business Development
        FastUpFront: Business Cash Advance and Small Business Loans Company
        Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Thats something I would love to get in to. I believe it is quite a saturated market however there is so much room to expand on...
          How would I go about this, I will do all the searches etc...but just wondering if you have any expertise advice or ideas?
          The ebay thing was just selling products that were selling with a nice mark up on, things like ipods and in-car handsets etc. But I didn't really have an interest...it was more the satisfying fact of selling goods and making a good mark-up.
          Thanks
          Paul

Comment

Joining some freelance website would also give you so many benefits, you may get lots of ideas from there..
            Pole Fitness Studio Miami
            Android Apps

Comment

have you thought of affiliate marketing?? any interest in that area?
              Nigeria | Nigeria news today
              Nigerian | Current job vacancies in Nigeria

Comment

when you put it this way "Blogging, Online Businesses, Networking and Marketing" the obvious answer is to start a blog and build a business around these topics. but I wouldn't recommed that unless you can write in a language other then English. It's a pretty competitive niche, but for the most part it's just full of bloggers rambling about the same things over and over again. people are going to get fed up soon.

a better idea would be to start a business around some other interest you have and then use this knowledge to build it. if you want to do it from home, online, that is what you will need to know and since you obviously have the knowledge you can build any business. go for the one that you care about, that has less competition and that you can make a success faster then diving into the internet marketing niche.
                :we are micro is a website with advice, tips & interviews about starting and developing your micro business.

Comment

I have strong work backgrounds that have helped me develop a good level of communication. I also use to sell on ebay and make a good amount of money there. Preferably I am aiming to work online and develop an online business selling a service or product. I have good knowledge of online and online marketing but I just cannot come to think of what business I would like to set up online.

Comment

I have also a website,Premier World – The Leading Manufacturer, exporter and Supplier for musical fountains, irrigation sprinkler, landscape sprinkler systems, 3d theatre, 3d movie theaters, irrigation sprinkler, sprinklers irrigation, fountains water features, large fountains, irrigation systems, large fountains, sprinklers, outdoor garden fountains, gardens fountains, indoor water fountains, 4d cinema and many others In India.i want to promote this site online.
                    How can i do it better?
                    I have some plan which i want to share
                    off pages seo is important for page ranking.such as article is most valuable,good article can attract visitors.
                    Garden Fountains

Comment

I am looking to start up a business from home and I have some venture money to invest in it but I am stuck for ideas as to what to do. A few float around but I always seem to shut my own ideas down...Sucks...So any tips, ideas, low cost start up ideas?Thanks

Comment

Tell us what are you special in... And there would be a lot of branches which I would tell you to take a start with... That would be then profit giving too !!!
                        Las Vegas Senior Apartments

Comment

Your question is a little too broad. You need to tell us a little bit about your own skills and interests before we can help you with specific advice. A business that is just right for one person, won't work for others, there is no one size fits all. Is there anything that you are good at. Do you have any previous experiences working in any fields.

Comment

'As you can also read about in a previous reply I wrote for you....,'

A great way to startup an (Online) Business is by doing Affiliate Marketing, selling other peoples products and services first.
                            You don't have to start with making a lot of costs. (Although while you have a little venture money you might like to buy a good domain name for your business.) At my Home Business Lifestyle Blog I write about Solutions for creating Financial Freedom by doing Affiliate Marketing when you are not yet familiar with Affiliate Marketing you can find a sepecial page explaining it on that blog.

'You can easily start with
                            creating a simple blog, writing about
                            topics you enjoy writing about while
                            (pre) Selling (Well Known Brand Name) Affiliate Products.....,'

For what picking good products to sell online is converned, one of my Affiliates frequently sends me emails about
                            products that are bestsellers or are going to be bestsellers, for example seasonal things like
                            with Valentines day I get a mailing about a special banner with Valentines Products, the same with Easter, Christmas etc. etc.

All the Best,
                            To your Happy - Home Business - Inspiration,
                            HP
                            Last edited by HPvD; 08-19-2011, 07:07 AM.
                            Read more about Graphical Design and Online Marketing at:

http://eds-newsfacts.blogspot.com

Comment

i prefer you to do Forum Posting, Adsense or Veris
                              WebmasterQuery

Comment

Working...
                              X