Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing a PPT as a PDF

Hello
    I am suddenly having trouble with Microsoft Powerpoint and PDFCamp Printer. I create PPTX files that are 12MB and usually print to PDFCamp Printer to compress the size and create a file that is <1MB. However, starting yesterday when I selected this option to print, the 4.5MB file that I printed as a PDF is now a 7.1MB PDF. For some reason when the file converted from PPT to PDF the file size actually increased! I tried multiple files and this started happening with each of them.

Does anyone have any suggestions to why it happens so?

Thanks
    hp laptop coupon code

Re: Printing a PPT as a PDF

I wan to include some more point that in this way you can create PDF and HTML files from your documents in three easy ways : Microsoft Office Integration , Batch Processing , Virtual Printer.
    amazon codes

Comment

I like this Phd Posters converts all Power Point files to PDFs afore printing, because Power Point files don't consistently book the way they attending on-screen. The PDF architecture is advantageous if you intend to use bartering press methods.
      scrapbook paper

Comment

I create PPTX files that are 12MB and usually print to PDFCamp ... For some reason when the file converted from PPT to PDF the file size
        Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

Comment

Why don't you convert the ppt and pdf to word format before you print, because the word is more stable than the ppt and pdf.

Comment

Originally posted by steplauna View Post
            Hello
            I am suddenly having trouble with Microsoft Powerpoint and PDFCamp Printer. I create PPTX files that are 12MB and usually print to PDFCamp Printer to compress the size and create a file that is <1MB. However, starting yesterday when I selected this option to print, the 4.5MB file that I printed as a PDF is now a 7.1MB PDF. For some reason when the file converted from PPT to PDF the file size actually increased! I tried multiple files and this started happening with each of them.

Does anyone have any suggestions to why it happens so?

Thanks
            If you want to print a file from its PDF version, you can try Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2010/2013, just save that file as a pdf.

Thanks,
            Monika
            Tax Consultant at Ace Cloud Hosting - Leading QuickBooks Hosting Service Provider

Comment

Working...
            X