• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steplauna
    started a topic Printing a PPT as a PDF

Printing a PPT as a PDF

Hello
    I am suddenly having trouble with Microsoft Powerpoint and PDFCamp Printer. I create PPTX files that are 12MB and usually print to PDFCamp Printer to compress the size and create a file that is <1MB. However, starting yesterday when I selected this option to print, the 4.5MB file that I printed as a PDF is now a 7.1MB PDF. For some reason when the file converted from PPT to PDF the file size actually increased! I tried multiple files and this started happening with each of them.

Does anyone have any suggestions to why it happens so?

Thanks

• Monika Goel
    replied
    Re: Printing a PPT as a PDF

Originally posted by steplauna View Post
    Hello
    I am suddenly having trouble with Microsoft Powerpoint and PDFCamp Printer. I create PPTX files that are 12MB and usually print to PDFCamp Printer to compress the size and create a file that is <1MB. However, starting yesterday when I selected this option to print, the 4.5MB file that I printed as a PDF is now a 7.1MB PDF. For some reason when the file converted from PPT to PDF the file size actually increased! I tried multiple files and this started happening with each of them.

Does anyone have any suggestions to why it happens so?

Thanks
    If you want to print a file from its PDF version, you can try Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2010/2013, just save that file as a pdf.

Thanks,
    Monika

Leave a comment:

• Clapham Imaging
    replied

Why don't you convert the ppt and pdf to word format before you print, because the word is more stable than the ppt and pdf.

Leave a comment:

• john321
    replied

I create PPTX files that are 12MB and usually print to PDFCamp ... For some reason when the file converted from PPT to PDF the file size

Leave a comment:

• Dylanarman
    replied

I like this Phd Posters converts all Power Point files to PDFs afore printing, because Power Point files don't consistently book the way they attending on-screen. The PDF architecture is advantageous if you intend to use bartering press methods.

Leave a comment:

• sofiadavis1
    replied

I wan to include some more point that in this way you can create PDF and HTML files from your documents in three easy ways : Microsoft Office Integration , Batch Processing , Virtual Printer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X