A web based small business CRM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A web based small business CRM

Since this is a small business technology forum, I want to catch your attention and feedback on a CRM project I am working on...

My company recently posted a free version of our online CRM application, called Considered Sales CRM Free.

The application is based on a goal and progress oriented sales model and allows you to customize your own sales process. An account in the free version is limited in functionality, but is a good introduction to the considered sales process.

I'd like to get any feedback on the application. Let me know what you think. Perhaps this can spur some further discussion on the types of features you are looking for in a good online CRM application.

You will find the free version at Small Business CRM Solution | Online CRM | Considered Sales
    Last edited by sksmith; 01-25-2007, 01:04 PM.

Re: A web based small business CRM

I would recommend you increase the size of your online demo it is hard for us to see and pass on feedback.

Comment

Thank you very much for the feedback. Are you talking about the "tour" that we have where you can see the various screenshots of the application? Or are you talking about the application itself?

Just so you know, we have set the system up to allow people to get free accounts. There is a free account link on the homepage. This free account is different from a "free trial". We do not have a time limit on our free account. Just some limited features. Take a look at that when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

Again, thanks for the feedback. It is very helpful to our development team.

Small Business CRM Solution | Online CRM | Considered Sales
      Last edited by sksmith; 01-26-2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sksmith View Post
        Thank you very much for the feedback. Are you talking about the "tour" that we have where you can see the various screenshots of the application? Or are you talking about the application itself?

Small Business CRM Solution | Online CRM | Considered Sales
        I was talking about the online tour it was difficult to read. I know that you said that we could go online and get a free account but you may convince more prospective buyers if you first give them a better feel for the site before having to register. I would also make sure that you include the bios of some of your key executives.

Comment

Originally posted by time23 View Post
          you may convince more prospective buyers if you first give them a better feel for the site before having to register. I would also make sure that you include the bios of some of your key executives.
          I agree with time23 particularly a site where you are going to keep confidential client information you want to make sure you sell the credibility of the staff and the history of the firm

Comment

[QUOTE=sksmith;30**0]Since this is a small business technology forum, I want to catch your attention and feedback on a CRM project I am working on...

You may want to put this post in website review thread you may get a better response - good luck

Comment

This is very helpful information. I really appreciate it!

Comment

Any ideas as far as what small business owners are looking for in a CRM?

Comment

Like most things we like for them to be inexpensive, flexible and easy to use - tall demands for a relationship management system. It would also be great to be able to take our outlook contacts and download them into the system

Comment

Today technology trends for small business and lot of owners interested in the cloud. Check Apptivo CRM. It suitable for small business.

Comment

Working...
                    X