• Five Tips For Beginning Bloggers

1. Marketing with your blog is easy if you have a marketing mind

2. Using Blogs to market is cheaper than using a website

3. Having your own blog you are in charge of the content

4. Blog marketing can get complicated if you let it

5. Writing content
    Directory Submission Site

Re: Five Tips For Beginning Bloggers

Blog is always loved by search engines. Regular updation with quality content and writing about those topic on which people have his/her own interest, make people as perfect blogger.

Comment

Originally posted by tomibobi View Post
      not really. not a lot of people get into blogs to buy stuff. they are there to buy products. it is not made for marketing but there are ways to make sure that it can be of some sort.

2. Using Blogs to market is cheaper than using a website
      again, not really. there are certain functions of a website that a blog cannot provide plus, it is much harder to target your market with a blog because sites will always rank higher than them.
      OSHAcampus.com

Comment

Marketing with your blog is not easy at all, as it requires lots of hard work and dedication. You need to create quality backlinks in order to help grow your rankings. You need to constantly update your blog with good content, if you want your blog to accomplish something, and you need to interact with your readers as well and make sure they are happy.
        Gary Barzel Manager of Business Development
        FastUpFront: Business Cash Advance and Small Business Loans Company
        Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Thanks i really like your suggestion because i am also a beginner.
          Gavin
          shop shoes | Steve Madden Shoes | High Heels

Comment

Here are some of the best and the effective tips for beginning bloggers Don’t sell yourself in comments, Don’t be offended, Use permalinks whenever you can, Don’t hot link images, Ask permission and many more.
            cheap r4

Comment

So I'm completely new to blogging and I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing! ... I was wondering if anyone had any tips for beginner bloggers.
              Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

Comment

With your blog marketing is not easy, because it requires a lot of hard work and dedication. You need to create quality backlinks to help growth in the rankings. With good content, you need to constantly update your blog, if you want to accomplish something in your blog, you need to interact with readers, and to ensure they are happy.
                Electric Scooters

Comment

Blog is always loved by search engines. Regular updation with quality content and writing about those topic on which people have his/her own interest, make people as perfect blogger.
                  leaflet | leaflets

Comment

In blogging field you must have interesting content,information which can appeal traffic and the consistency of your content and topic that in current environment.
                    Bangalore Hotels |Hotels in Bangalore

Comment

I have decided to allow the blog to evolve organically so that it really is a record of my experiences and thought processes.

Comment

I completely agree with the above Tips for Beginning Bloggers and The new Bloggers should be very consist in work to achieve his goals.
                        Bangalore Hotels |Hotels in Bangalore

Comment

Hope this tip help me to succeed or became a good blogger...
                          Logo Design | Online Logo Design | Real Estate Logo Design

Comment

I recently started blogging, so your tips will help me a lot in future. I don’t have enough marketing understanding, so I should improve my marketing knowledge too.
                            TEFL online and TEFL online course is a great way to learn how to teach.

Comment

It’s true the content has to be capturing and consistent. I have decided to allow the blog to evolve organically so that it really is a record of my experiences and thought processes.

Comment

Working...
                              X