Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance Prediction Service?

Hey guys! First time poster here

I'm the owner of a small business with just two other guys working with me. As most of you know, keeping track of money moving in and out can be a hassle. I wonder if there's a tool or app or something that can look at my expense and income history and tell me how much money I'll have on a day in the future. Do you guys have this problem or know of a tool that can do what I'm asking?

Anything would be really greatly appreciated!

Re: Balance Prediction Service?

Originally posted by MTV View Post
    Hey guys! First time poster here

I'm the owner of a small business with just two other guys working with me. As most of you know, keeping track of money moving in and out can be a hassle. I wonder if there's a tool or app or something that can look at my expense and income history and tell me how much money I'll have on a day in the future. Do you guys have this problem or know of a tool that can do what I'm asking?

Anything would be really greatly appreciated!
    Since you are a vey small firm with atmost 3 persons, I will recommend BudgetTracker, it is a great online tool that will help you to track your income and expense. However most of our clients are using other softwares such as QuickBooks, Mint, Billguard etc.
    Tax Consultant at Ace Cloud Hosting - Leading QuickBooks Hosting Service Provider

Comment

Re: Balance Prediction Service?

You can use LevelMoney or Mint Application to track and measure your expense and income history.

Thanks
      Monika Goel
      Accounting and Tax Consultant
      Tax Consultant at Ace Cloud Hosting - Leading QuickBooks Hosting Service Provider

Comment

Working...
      X