Newsletters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletters

I have seen so many people start then stop writing newsletters I am wondering what is the secret to keeping them going - any ideas?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Names That Count When Money Matters
    www.capitaldomainmanager.com

Re: Newsletters

It has to be a passion - then you will want to write not for business sake but because you want to

Comment

Originally posted by Bizwiz View Post
      It has to be a passion - then you will want to write not for business sake but because you want to
      I agree without having a passion for the subject it will be considered a chore

Comment

Many people run out of ideas the best thing that you can do is to visit these forums to get fresh topics that are on the minds of small business owners

Comment

I think it is very difficult to constantly write newsletters. I think it is so much easier to post in forums or write blogs because it is not as formal a writing style, it is more frequent and because it is easier to write.

Comment

I will admit, it is a chore.

A very rewarding chore, but still it is a chore.

Luckily, some of us have a writer that does a majority of it for us, but there is still a lot of work that goes into each and every issue.

Aaron

Comment

Don't give up on writing that newsletter!

The more you communicate and keep the relationship going with your customers...the more successful your business will be.

I write a monthly newletter for a website on raising millionaire kids.

What works for me is to have the same format with new and fresh content each month.

For example, I have a section on:

Funny and/or personal story

Random acts of tithing

Profitable Investment Idea

Fun Ways For Little Kids to Make Money

It's Good to Know...Financial Terms for Kids

Cheap Family Fun

It's much easier to write and come up with new content when you have a format you follow.

Good luck!

Best,
              Sonja

Comment

always have close look at the open rate.
                Bangalore Hotels |Hotels in Bangalore

Comment

Well, one of the reasons why it could fail for some people is because they are doing it all wrong. newsletters should be informative and descriptive and it is not used to sell directly to customers. you can add content about updates about your products and services but it shouldn't be made like an ad.
                  OSHAcampus.com

Comment

Newsletters are a very important method of engaging with customers & keep them updated with your products and services. Unless you do so, your clients may forget you!
                    Web Design Egypt | Web Development Egypt | Internet Marketing Egypt | Graphic Design Egypt

Comment

In my point of view ! I think it is very difficult to constantly write newsletters.
                      Find here thousand of suppliers, Wholesalers, manufacturers at single place.

Comment

Working...
                      X