This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best way to advertise and increase your business

Hello everyone. I hope you will find this post helpful to you and your business just as I have. The best, newest, and most cost effective way I have found to advertise is mobile advertising. "What is mobile advertising?" Mobile advertising is advertising to people directly to their cell phone or mobile device.

There are over 5 Billion cell phone users in the world currently, so you can't reach any bigger audience in the world. Mobile advertising can be either having text or banner ads displayed which when clicked, will send the cell phone user to your mobile website, your cell phone app, media, or a click to action such as click to call or click to map. Mobile advertising can also be text or SMS messaging. This is where you send a text to a customer with a discount, promotion, etc. to get them to come into your business.

Both of these two forms of mobile advertising work VERY well, and I speak from personal experience. When I started using mobile advertising a few months back, my business was average at best. Once I started using mobile ads and text (SMS) messaging, my business changed very quickly. Some companies have very low minimum advertising budget restrictions, while others require a minimum of several thousands of dollars per month to use their services.

I found a fantastic website that I have used since I started. They are called EDGE Mobile Advertising. You can google them, or it is edgemobileads.com. They provide great cost effective mobile advertising solutions for any budget. They had my mobile advertising campaign started quickly, and I got fast results. They do all the work for you, and you just enjoy the benefits of using their service. There are other companies out there that I found, but none of them would help me for less then $3,000 a month. So, I hope this might shed a little light on the subject, and maybe EDGE Mobile Advertising can be of help to you and your business as well. Good luck to everyone, and I hope your business grows by leaps and bounds!
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

Re: The best way to advertise and increase your business

Originally posted by naturalbornthriller View Post
    Hello everyone. I hope you will find this post helpful to you and your business just as I have. The best, newest, and most cost effective way I have found to advertise is mobile advertising. "What is mobile advertising?" Mobile advertising is advertising to people directly to their cell phone or mobile device.

There are over 5 Billion cell phone users in the world currently, so you can't reach any bigger audience in the world. Mobile advertising can be either having text or banner ads displayed which when clicked, will send the cell phone user to your mobile website, your cell phone app, media, or a click to action such as click to call or click to map. Mobile advertising can also be text or SMS messaging. This is where you send a text to a customer with a discount, promotion, etc. to get them to come into your business.

Both of these two forms of mobile advertising work VERY well, and I speak from personal experience. When I started using mobile advertising a few months back, my business was average at best. Once I started using mobile ads and text (SMS) messaging, my business changed very quickly. Some companies have very low minimum advertising budget restrictions, while others require a minimum of several thousands of dollars per month to use their services.

I found a fantastic website that I have used since I started. They are called EDGE Mobile Advertising. You can google them, or it is edgemobileads.com. They provide great cost effective mobile advertising solutions for any budget. They had my mobile advertising campaign started quickly, and I got fast results. They do all the work for you, and you just enjoy the benefits of using their service. There are other companies out there that I found, but none of them would help me for less then $3,000 a month. So, I hope this might shed a little light on the subject, and maybe EDGE Mobile Advertising can be of help to you and your business as well. Good luck to everyone, and I hope your business grows by leaps and bounds!
    Yes, I too agree with you. In fact, I think that mobile marketing is going to rule the world in near future.
    Tourism

Comment

It is a highly cost effect means for building promotional mobile marketing customer lists. User information is often sent directly in mobile media devices. Therefore, you do not have to pay third-party subscription services, collection of information. You will start with your clients and customers to create an effective two-way communication and trust.
      text message advertising

Comment

These are several way to advertise and increase your business, I think Internet marketing is one of the best way to advertise and increase your business. Online business is very profitable way to increase business and money.
        Best Penny Stocks

Comment

Advertising through mobile gadgets has been around for quite a long time now. Even when we didn't even had 3g or internet on them. Well, mostly if it were online, it would be called spam. I mean who would like to get a lot of text message about products you don't want to buy. Anyways, regarding ads on the phone internet, it's somehow the same as ads online. People made ways to have sites on mobile gadgets now people has found ways to have ads that works as Google Ads
          OSHAcampus.com

Comment

Another way to advertise your business is SEO.. it is the cheapest means to advertise.
            Bangalore Hotels |Hotels in Bangalore

Comment

There are many great ways to advertise your business and to increase traffic as well as visitors. Following are some of the best and most effective ways to advertise your business:

1. Text marketing
              2. Forum posting
              3. Article submission
              4. Mobile marketing
              Text Marketing

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
                Text Marketing

Comment

According to me, SMS marketing and E-mail marketing can be great and effective ways to advertise and increasing success rate of your business. Using these marketing techniques you can easily describe your products on worldwide.
                  Text Message Marketing

Comment

Working...
                  X