Advertising
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firefox or chrome

1. Re: Firefox or chrome

No doubt!
    Chrome is the best.

Re: Firefox or chrome

Firefox is best to surf the net , quick and easy to handle ...

I use both, but Mozilla is much better than chrome. It has fast browsing speed.

Firefox is best for security and chrome for speed. Firefox is more good to do seo work as it has plug in and add on that help in doing seo work.

5. Re: Firefox or chrome

My favourite browser is mozila firefox... firefox is so friendly for seo works.. and for internet surfing.... firefox is very easy...

6. Re: Firefox or chrome

According to me Chrome is much better than Firefox. It run very fast and web pages are loading very fast. It provide better security and advance searching options.

7. Re: Firefox or chrome

There was a time when the comparison included IE 9, but, after some time that I have been using IE 9, it is still pretty much the same as to before. Slow as usual specially in opening new websites or new windows. Anyways, regarding the poll, I think I am going to switch my vote from firefox to chrome now that I have the new version of FF. I just keep on getting confused with the new keyboard shortcut keys and with Chrome, it never changes.

8. Re: Firefox or chrome

There was a time when the comparison included IE 9, but, after some time that I have been using IE 9, it is still pretty much the same as to before. Slow as usual specially in opening new websites or new windows. Anyways, regarding the poll, I think I am going to switch my vote from firefox to chrome now that I have the new version of FF. I just keep on getting confused with the new keyboard shortcut keys and with Chrome, it never changes.

9. Re: Firefox or chrome

Firefox and Chrome Both are the best browsers but as per my experience firefox is the best as it supports most up plug ins and its so useful.

10. Re: Firefox or chrome

Well, it is your own choice. I used firefox for a while but Firefox crashes a lot on my computer (on youtube...). So I use Chrome now and it's fast and if you look at the security about chrome it is very good :P